Prison is a gamemode in which you should mine, gather resources, sell them for money, and rank up to free! It features lots of mining, gangs, PvP battles and more.
In this page, we explain some of the most important knowledge you require to enjoy our prison server.
- Laggy plots are not allowed.
- Auto mining is not allowed.
- Intentional abuse of full inventory deaths with stacks of useless items is not allowed.
- Scamming, stealing and tp killing are allowed.
Scamming ranks, store keys or scamming between gamemodes is strictly forbidden.
|/tokens||/token , /te||Check the amount of tokens you have.|
|/tokens withdraw [amount]||/tokens withdraw , /te withdraw||Withdraw a certain amount of tokens into an item which you can sell to other players.|
|/penchant||-||A command to be used while holding a pickaxe to open the custom enchants menu.|
|/enchant||-||A command to be used while holding items you want to enchant, excluding pickaxes.|
|/plot help||/ps help||Help for most plot commands.|
|/plot auto||/ps auto , /ps a||Automatically claim a random plot.|
|/plot home [number]||/ps home , /ps h||Teleport to your plots.|
|/plot visit [name] [number]||/ps visit, /ps v||Teleport to the plots of other players.|
|/plot trust [name]||/ps trust , /ps t||Trust a player on your plot.|
|/plot remove [name]||/ps remove, /ps r||Remove a player's trust on your plot.|
|/plot deny [name]||/ps deny, /ps d||Deny a player from entering your plot.|
|/ranks||-||List of all prison ranks and their prices.|
|/rankup||/ru||Rank up one prison rank.|
|/mines||-||Check the prison mines you have access to.|
|/pvp||/warp pvp , /warp fps||Teleport to one of the pvp arenas.|
|/sellall [mine-name]||-||Sell all the items in your inventory at a certain mine, for example /sellall z|
The prison server features mines all the way from A to Prestige 20. To get started, you should go mine in /warp a to gain tokens and sell your blocks using the sell signs to get money to rank up. Most blocks in the game will be found in the mines while some others are available at the server shop. When you have enough money to rank up, you can do so by using /rankup and then use the proper command to teleport to every new mine, for example /warp b or check all the mines using /mines
In the next paragraph we will explain the usage of tokens, which is gained by luck while mining only in the mines.
Tokens are used to upgrade your pickaxe with custom enchants to make it more powerful, adding multiple abilities such as beacon finder, higher tokens chances or even excavation enchant which allows you to mine a 3x3x3 area by just mining the middle block.
- Excavation only counts the middle block as mined, so you won't gain more tokens with that custom enchant.
- Custom enchants are not refundable, meaning if you added one to a pickaxe you cannot have it refunded or removed.
- You can turn off the excavation enchant by using the command /explosive
- Revive Beacon Ghost - Revive time: 5 Minutes | Cooldown: 6 Hours | Durability: 1 Break
Shards are a great addition to a pickaxe in order to increase either it's efficiency, luck, fortune or tokens received from mining. You can obtain shards from vote crates and other crates, and you can place shards on a pickaxe in the enchanter menu accessible by using /penchant
The prison server contains 5 extremely powerful bosses that spawn every few hours and can be fought at /warp boss where PVP is disabled.
The 3 top damagers have a chance to receive a powerful talisman drop from the death of a boss, while other players who could not make it to the top 3 in damage will only receive a small participation reward.
The 5 bosses are the following:
- Crawling Spider - Drops a Poseidon talisman level I, II or III.
- Chaos Golem - Drops an Attack Speed talisman level I, II or III.
- Brutal Husk - Drops an Archery talisman level I, II or III.
- Ancient Illusioner - Drops a Boss talisman level I, II or III.
- Reaper Zombie - Drops a Strength talisman level I, II or III.
Talismans are a powerful addition to the combat aspect of the prison server. Simply having a talisman in your inventory will lead to it activating and giving you the effect as written on it.
Talismans stack, but only up to 5 talismans can be active at one time and they have to be in your inventory. Players can store talismans anywhere or in their talisman bag by using /talisman bag
The talismans are the following:
- Poseidon I: Deal 5% more damage with tridents
- Poseidon II: Deal 10% more damage with tridents
- Poseidon III: Deal 20% more damage with tridents
- Attack Speed I: Attack 5% faster
- Attack Speed II: Attack 10% faster
- Attack Speed III: Attack 15% faster
- Archery I: Deal 10% more damage with bows
- Archery II: Deal 15% more damage with bows
- Archery III: Deal 20% more damage with bows
- Boss I: Deal 5% more damage to bosses
- Boss II: Deal 10% more damage to bosses
- Boss III: Deal 15% more damage to bosses
- Strength I: Deal 5% more damage
- Strength II: Deal 10% more damage
- Strength III: Deal 15% more damage
The prison server features a world dedicated for player plots. Every player is allowed to claim a plot, and once reaching the FREE rank you will gain access to a second plot. You can use the plots to store your items, create shops using ChestShops, or build something nice!
The prison server features some vanilla enchantments that go up to level 10 and a few custom enchantments meant for PvP. To check them out, place an item in your main hand and do /enchant to have a look at the respective menu, the prices are in XP.
Since XP is a fundamental currency in prison required to add enchantments, you can trade your money in prison for XP using the trader shop which can be accessed by using /trader.
Players can sell a variety of items and stuff on the auction house for a specific price, the limit is 4 items per player.
Last Edited 19 Jan 2023